Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 3 Results

Things are definitely slowing down:

SWE_Day03

No new countries were added today. In addition, I had only 9 unique visitors today. I assume that I’ve almost reached the end of the line with my current contacts, although I know that there will probably be a few more visits based on the action that I took so far. I’m still thinking of different ways I can use to revive the interest in this experiment. Don’t worry, I’ll let you know once I try something new. In any case, I haven’t given up yet, so don’t you give up either! Spread the word on this Small Web Experiment.

And a word for the people just joining the experiment, the purpose of the experiment is to get visits from a lot of countries, so that the map you see above will mostly be green. It’s not about the amount of people, but rather the amount of countries. You may not know people from other countries, but your friends might. So this stage of the experiment is to see if by using my social network, I can achieve this goal. I know I have reached people who don’t know me, so that gives me some hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment